Hello

Tleilaxu

I am new here obviously but anyways I hope to endear myself to this community, I currently do not keep pet roaches but may start a feeder colony. I may try rhino beetles next year. Anyways I enjoy rearing Polistes wasps(Paper wasps) and also have three turtles, two snakes, and one 10 year old cockatiel.

I found this forum through Arachnoboards. hehehe

I am new here obviously but anyways I hope to endear myself to this community, I currently do not keep pet roaches but may start a feeder colony. I may try rhino beetles next year. Anyways I enjoy rearing Polistes wasps(Paper wasps) and also have three turtles, two snakes, and one 10 year old cockatiel.

I found this forum through Arachnoboards. hehehe

welcome aboard wasps guy, you will soon find the roach hobby just as addictive.

Welcome aboard! Many turtles really fall all over themselves for hissers once they start eating them. You've never seen a box turtle run so fast except when chasing down a hisser!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome aboard! Many turtles really fall all over themselves for hissers once they start eating them. You've never seen a box turtle run so fast except when chasing down a hisser!

With the way my turtles beaks are growing I may have to do that,

I have two false map turtles and one painted turtle, the map turtles main diet consists of mollusks and other hard shelled inverts, females. Males are more insectavorious. The painted turtle is a vegan.(When adult)

• 2 years later...
  • 7 years later...

God it's been awhile, a lot of things have happened. The snakes and turtles I had were rehomed due an accident I suffered that interfered with my ability to properly care for them and the animals health and quality of life take priority

The cockatiel passed away at age 17, pretty good for a whiteface, which a prone to genetic problems and generally die at age 7.

I currently have a stripe tailed scorpion, and a common snapping turtle, I've had him since September 2008. And he has traveled cross country with me from MN to Arizona and now Florida.

The scorpion was WC and accompanied me on the journey from AZ to Florida. 

Since arriving to Florida I have a Pycnoscelus surinamensis colony in the process of being established, they will serve as the lab rats while I perfect my personal techniques, and trouble shooting any issues.

I cannot post pics again due to them being to big, and that's not what she said.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...