Sore/Abrasion..??

pordiem

I just noticed this abrasion or sore on the back of my tiger hisser. The skin around the area seems flaky & wrinkled in places. I do not see any parasites on him at all & he is still active. When I mist the cage daily for the past few days he has been sitting out in the open so he is getting misted directly also(not sure if this has anything to do w/this though). Anyone have any ideas what is could be or what I can do to correct it?

Thanks in advance,

pdm

post-67-1203564991_thumb.jpg

I just noticed this abrasion or sore on the back of my tiger hisser. The skin around the area seems flaky & wrinkled in places. I do not see any parasites on him at all & he is still active. When I mist the cage daily for the past few days he has been sitting out in the open so he is getting misted directly also(not sure if this has anything to do w/this though). Anyone have any ideas what is could be or what I can do to correct it?

Thanks in advance,

pdm

I cannot see what you are talking about in this photo.... can you get a clearer picture of the animal and the sore?