Roach dealers in Europe

http://www.schaben-spinnen.de/Content/cont...cont=willkommen

I've got quite good experiences with this guy. I ordered 10 Blaberus craniifer “Black Wing“ and I received 11. They were well fed and in good condition, but they were still very young, about 1,5 cm (a bit more than half an inch). His website gives a thorough explanation of how to order.

Hello,

Hi Maarten, Jörg is one of the worl dealer that I know in Europe he´s a good dealer. The other one is P. Grawobich from www.polyped.de . I bought my Rhinos from him and I think he´s the best!

Best regards,

Javier.

Grabowich is the most famous one in Europe, but I think he's quite expensive. Nonetheless he always brings special stuff to fairs.

Grabowich is the most famous one in Europe, but I think he's quite expensive. Nonetheless he always brings special stuff to fairs.

Well, he has good prices for Rhino roaches for example (3 pairs 350 euros= 525 dollars) but his scorpions, as Maarten said, are quite expensive. Now, he has some Abedus sp. for sale, I love these bugs!

Best regards,

Javier.