Bugguide.Net 2009 Annual Gathering

Peter Clausen

Looks like fun! I'll make my way there eventually. Can't afford it at the moment.

Looks to be an exiting event!

Is it an event that anybody could attend (should one wish to cross the ocean...) or is it requiring a full, paying membership of ATS?

Are you ('locals') collecting as well as photografing the findings...? :rolleyes:

Are many from 'Allpet Roaches Forum' participating??

BR/

Ole

Looks to be an exiting event!

Is it an event that anybody could attend (should one wish to cross the ocean...) or is it requiring a full, paying membership of ATS?

Are you ('locals') collecting as well as photografing the findings...? :rolleyes:

Are many from 'Allpet Roaches Forum' participating??

BR/

Ole

You don't have to be a member to attend the ATS conference.

There will be a few collecting field trips and of course you can go out hunting on your own as well. Peter and I are going as well. Hopefully a few more forum members as well.

You don't have to be a member to attend the ATS conference.

There will be a few collecting field trips and of course you can go out hunting on your own as well. Peter and I are going as well. Hopefully a few more forum members as well.

I want to go, but it does not look possible for me this year. Dissappointing as I really enjoy field collecting anything, or even just getting the photos really....

OBJ,

I think it is $45 at the door to get in or $40 for pre-registrants. Orin is giving two lectures, one on roaches and one on millipedes so he gets in free! I'm a silver sponsor so they gave me a free pass.

I am SOOO excited I can hardly sleep. I dreamed about collecting in AZ last night. In my dream I found a dead fig beetle, Cotinus mutabilis. Wish me better luck tonight!

Here is a calendar of events for the conference...check out what you're missing!

http://atshq.org/conference.htm

In my dream I found a dead fig beetle, Cotinus mutabilis. Wish me better luck tonight!

Hopefully, you are not supersticious... Please enlighten me - is Cotinus mutabilis extinct or exceptionally seldom or was it because it was dead...??

Here is a calendar of events for the conference...check out what you're missing!

Puh - you hit the 'envy'-button there...!!!

It is a super agenda!

Best wishes to all of you going!! :D

BR/

Ole

I am SOOO excited I can hardly sleep. I dreamed about collecting in AZ last night. In my dream I found a dead fig beetle, Cotinus mutabilis. Wish me better luck tonight!

Ha-ha, for me it's been Paraphrynus species assisting my insomnia! Now you've got me reeling in thoughts of the coleopterans!

Welcome back from the big event!!

You are more than welcome to give us some personal impressions, please...????!!!???

BR/

Ole