Matt's Roach Cultures

Matt K

Matt, no idea, I can read it just fine from my iPhone. As for the topic at hand, I don't think I could handle more than 50-60 species at one time, at least until I get a normal full time job and knock off this three part time job crap. I have 14 roach species, 3 scorpion species, a tailless whipspider, and a vinegaroon. I look at them many times throughout the day but I really only bother adding food, misting, and giving water gel every 3-6 days depending on how busy I am. I'm going to be feeding today and it's been 4 days since the last time I have. I basically look at the water gel as an indicator for feeding schedules. Once it dries up in my room humidity tanks I feel it's a good time to do maintenance on all of them.

I meant to add before that I have since reduced my collection down to a reasonable level= 35 roach cultures, 20 Tarantula (though two have sacs incubating), 4 assorted bugs, whipspiders, superworms, around 50 geckos and lizards, a dozen snakes, 3 chickens, 2 cats, and partridge in a pear tree..... back to work!

I meant to add before that I have since reduced my collection down to a reasonable level= 35 roach cultures, 20 Tarantula (though two have sacs incubating), 4 assorted bugs, whipspiders, superworms, around 50 geckos and lizards, a dozen snakes, 3 chickens, 2 cats, and partridge in a pear tree..... back to work!

lol