Millipedes...

tiktok

Taking away the individual personality issue, what are some really good millipedes that are readily available in the pet trade, that as a species are very reluctant to stay balled up & secrete when picked up and handled? I was looking at some of these Chicobolus spinigerus - Ivory Millipede , Narceus Americanus - Cherry Foot millipedes, Narceus sp. - Brown Banded Desert Millipede, Orthopotus texicolens. - Texas Desert Millipede, Spirobolidae tylobolus - Southwestern Black Millipede... Thanks in advance for the advice!!

Taking away the individual personality issue, what are some really good millipedes that are readily available in the pet trade, that as a species are very reluctant to stay balled up & secrete when picked up and handled? I was looking at some of these Chicobolus spinigerus - Ivory Millipede , Narceus Americanus - Cherry Foot millipedes, Narceus sp. - Brown Banded Desert Millipede, Orthopotus texicolens. - Texas Desert Millipede, Spirobolidae tylobolus - Southwestern Black Millipede... Thanks in advance for the advice!!

I really like Florida ivories... Easy to breed too!

Bumblebees are nice but they're small. :/

Orthoporus are very neat too, especially to hold.