My Roach bins

Ozymandias

• 2 months later...

ok so as promised her are some pictures of the new set ups. basically i was sick and tired of the rack system i had built mainly because it was made of cardboard and the egg crates would catch on it when i tried to remove it. so i replaced that by gluing a piece of cardboard on to one side of the egg crates and stacking it which is much easier to deal with. i also stopped using water crystal because i kept getting maggots under the containers, now they get all there moisture need from fruit or veggies.

DSCN4742.jpg

also here at some shot of some of the other enclosures i have that are more naturalistic looking. all of these are actually for roaches i just got today from Zephyr.

Giant Lobster Roach "Henschoutedenia flexivitta"

DSCN4750.jpg

Flat-Horn Hissers "Aeluroda insignis"

DSCN4751.jpg

Ember Roachs "Pycnoscelus striatus"

DSCN4752.jpg

• 4 months later...

well started cleaning out and rearranging my room and first to move was may roaches lol. the nice thing about this set up is that i can run some heat tape under all the tanks and plug it in to the thermostat for my leo babies that are above the roaches.

DSCN5036.jpg

DSCN5037.jpg