Feeder Roach Pictures?

candice

Hello everyone, if you haven't figured it out from my username, I'm Candice. =] I joined this forum in hopes that the fellow members would be able to help me out with a book I am writing. I'm writing a book on captive care of bearded dragons and I have a section that talks about roaches as a feeder. I try to go into detail of each of the popular feeders but unfortunately I don't have pictures to go with the descriptions. This is where hopefully you guys can help me. If you are willing to donate pictures of the following roaches you will be given credit on the photo's caption as well as on a special thanks part of the book.

The species I'm looking for are:

-Dubia

-Discoid

-Hissers

-Turks

-Lobsters

I appreciate any help you guys are willing to offer.

Thanks again,

Candice

Hello everyone, if you haven't figured it out from my username, I'm Candice. =] I joined this forum in hopes that the fellow members would be able to help me out with a book I am writing. I'm writing a book on captive care of bearded dragons and I have a section that talks about roaches as a feeder. I try to go into detail of each of the popular feeders but unfortunately I don't have pictures to go with the descriptions. This is where hopefully you guys can help me. If you are willing to donate pictures of the following roaches you will be given credit on the photo's caption as well as on a special thanks part of the book.

The species I'm looking for are:

-Dubia

-Discoid

-Hissers

-Turks

-Lobsters

I appreciate any help you guys are willing to offer.

Thanks again,

Candice

Not trying to be a jerk, but what kind of assurances can you give that the pictures will not just be stolen?

I am more than willing to sign a written contract stating that credit will be given and only be used for that book and such. I also would ask the person donating the pictures to sign a form as well stating that they give permission. You had a valid concern so I don't see it as you being a jerk. I'm new here so everyone has a right to be skeptical since no one knows me on a personal note.

I am more than willing to sign a written contract stating that credit will be given and only be used for that book and such. I also would ask the person donating the pictures to sign a form as well stating that they give permission. You had a valid concern so I don't see it as you being a jerk. I'm new here so everyone has a right to be skeptical since no one knows me on a personal note.

Contact Zephyr, Kyle.

I have images of lobsters, Hissers, discoids, and lats (Turks) and I can always take a few shots of my dubia and whatnot. Feel free to email me at shadowfox23@hotmail.com and I will email some low res jpg test images which I have high res versions of.

I use a Nikon P90 for my shots. Also can you specify what type of images you need? Are they individual roach shots, colony shots, or random?