Hamburg PA Reptile Show?

Ozymandias

I'm from York, PA not too bad of a drive, definitely worth going. However I can't go to this one, I'm going to try and make it to the one in August to get another giant cave spider.

• 3 months later...

I'm heading to this show again on the 15th. I hope their selection is more complete in the invertebrate world but I can't be too choosy I suppose. My goal, purchase a new tailless whipspider, a new desert hairy scorpion, a male flatrock scorpion, if possible a colony of bark scorpions if available, and as for roaches, adult peppered, fusca, giganteus, and craniifer. Wish me luck. :P

one show i always have a problem going to because i can never get any one to fill in for me on Saturdays. this time i talked to my boss and he's going to see if he can get me in early which would be awesome but time will tell. btw vfox if cant find ant fusca at the show let me know i have plenty of nymphs right now.

Ya right now the main reason I want to go is to pick up cork bark so if I can't make it I'll probably just order it in bulk from one the main suppliers but I think that have a minimum order of 30lb but at $4 a lb for the most expensive it might just be worth it if I can get some other people to go in with me