American Cockoach Society T-shirt

Allpet Roaches

And now I have one. Hah! :) Now I want a coffee mug so my wife has something to buy me for christmas...I suck at asking for gifts, I never want anything but bugs and books, lol. :P

Btw, maybe we should start a thread to see what everyone would be interested in? Like I said an ACS members card is a simple thing to start off with. Beyond that we could always make a poll for ACS related stuff.

I added some other products, there are tons to choose from. The company making the products specializes in making specialty items but is not endorsed or affiliated with the ACS except that it is being used as a means to offer logo products for those interested. We could add a markup to profit the ACS but prefer to keep the price the minimum possible from this end. If you order something post some feedback on the quality of the product and the image or print quality. Anyone is welcome to order, member or not.

We'd be happy to have people wearing and using the logo! Marking up the items could result in fewer or no purchases of the items and at best we'd get a few dollars in.

The cost to host this forum did just double so if you want to chip in I can send you an e-mail to paypal to (not my e-mail).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...