can dubia and orange head roach live together

Simple answer here. Yes they can live together, the males may fight on occasion but they will be fine if kept with enough food and humidity. As for hybridizing, no, they cannot. They are very different animals, the Blaptica genus and the Eublablerus are very very different.

Interestingly Eublaberus species cannot hybridize with one another either. I've had a communal tank for quite a while now and not a single hybrid has been produced. There are also no substantiated reports of there ever having been hybridized Eublaberus.

If you are using them as feeders just a warning, I've read more then once that keeping different species together will slow down breeding. Not sure how true it is but it always made sense to me x)

Maybe someone with some experience with this will chime as I've never had a communal set-up.

If you are using them as feeders just a warning, I've read more then once that keeping different species together will slow down breeding. Not sure how true it is but it always made sense to me x)

Maybe someone with some experience with this will chime as I've never had a communal set-up.

You are correct, it will slow down the breeding rate. One species (likely E. prosticus) will outbreed the other as well. The best way to control that is to feed off the most populated species.