Shy assassin bug nymphs?

Alfacuria

Hello i am new to this forum so a first hey to all. but to the question my assassin bug nyphs i just recently bought that shipped monday and came tuesday dont seem to want to eat. now i have two assassin bug nymphs and both dont seem to want to eat the little cricket i included into their seperate cups. before this i tried lady bug larvae but they kept escaping and yet the assassin bugs didnt take any interest they just walked into the other direction. Its now been about two days since i got them and they still wont eat. Im wondering if its because they are a L1 but ive heard peoples L1s eating vigorously so what do i just have shy assassin bugs?

They may not be hungry. Assassins are very finicky, babies will sometimes wait for adults take down a meal and feed off the larger prey, but when they are very small they usually wait until they are very hungry before attacking something, beacuse they are delicate and if the prey item is too big it may damage them.

Email me directly at doubleds92084@aol.com

i will gie you full details on how i raise my assassins.

DexterD

They may not be hungry. Assassins are very finicky, babies will sometimes wait for adults take down a meal and feed off the larger prey, but when they are very small they usually wait until they are very hungry before attacking something, beacuse they are delicate and if the prey item is too big it may damage them.

Email me directly at doubleds92084@aol.com

i will gie you full details on how i raise my assassins.

DexterD

i got some super worms today the small ones. the little one aimed for the head but the worm twistedd around and the little one let go and seems disinterested now