Need an ID Please

If you found those inside, then I'm sorry to say they look like Blatella germanica. However, if they were found outside, they could be B. vega or asahinai (granted, neither have been recorded in California, as far as I know). If they are the former, good luck dealing with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Can anyone name this species for me? Not able to figure it out on my own. Thanks.

3590kuu.png

I rescue German's as a hobby. If they are German, as I said with your exotic, vaccuum some up and send them to me. Jeffrey Juli P.O. Box 154 Auburn, NY 13021. Or you can just take them out in the woods somewhere and release them. I've read about several roach-repellents also: lavender; citronella; cucumber peel; blackling oil; etc. How are things now with them?

Can anyone name this species for me? Not able to figure it out on my own. Thanks.

3590kuu.png

Me again. Just noticed it's been several months since your post. Did you determine if they are German? Again I'm really serious about what I said above. If the situation still exists, please consider it.