Is sugar/chocolat ok ?

RaZias

When I had Parcoblatta pennsylvanica, their favorite food was Cookie Crisp. They ate the chocolate bits first, actually. I've given hissers chocolate before and mine generally ignore it. You can try it if you want and see if your results are different.

I give mine royal jelly in honey and they love it. It is a sweet treat for them.

I have used it to help injured or sick roaches get back on their feet. I think it actually works to help them heal and keep their energy level up. I have 3 roaches that would have probably died from their facial injuries if I didn't feed them that, they were chewed on by other roaches during their molting..

I give mine royal jelly in honey and they love it. It is a sweet treat for them.

I have used it to help injured or sick roaches get back on their feet. I think it actually works to help them heal and keep their energy level up. I have 3 roaches that would have probably died from their facial injuries if I didn't feed them that, they were chewed on by other roaches during their molting..

Good idea that sounds like a real treat! Not many stores sell royal jelly by me, so I use baby food. So many flavors to satisfy any roach species!