The Best Barriers ?

Bamboo

As far as roach colony barriers go, you want something that not only keeps your roach colonies in and prevents them from escaping, you also want to repel or prevent invasive insects eg: spiders & mites from entering.

I have had great success carrying a product that Works as a Super Slick Roach & Insect Boundary & Barrier it Works by keeping desired insects in and undesirable ones out. It Works better than too frequent messy re-applications of vaseline and may be used as a first line defense against escapes or invasions into your roach colonies as well as increasing the effectiveness of an already established barrier..

The product works like it should is safe, does not melt run or drip like vaseline and can stand up to high heat. It need not be reapplied (unless it gets overly soiled in that case a re-application may be needed)

CONTAIN Super Slick Roach & Insect Barrier

• 1 year later...

I have a question about scented petroleum jelly...

I got 9 free containers (3.53oz each) because the lids were damaged. These are "BabyLove" 100% paraben free Petroleum Jelly, skin moisturizer & protectant BABY SOFT SCENT.

I would LOVE to use this in my roach enclosures, but am concerned that the "fragrance" chemicals might be bad for the bugs. The label claims it is 99.9% White Petroleum.

Thanks all.

I would never buy this, but I got it for free (can't beat that!) so... I'm looking for feedback... the odor is noticeable (smells like baby powder)... to use, or not to use... maybe test it on an enclosure of australians or lobsters for a few months and see if it hurts them?

• 1 month later...

I have a question about scented petroleum jelly...

I'm using the above mentioned scented vaseline in a new sub-colony of lobsters. I'll report if it seems to have a negative impact.

Yes. Sorry about not clarifying that. I will say also that people comment of the pleasant smell and they want to know if that is the roaches that smell that way...lol. I also used it because a large amount was given to me.

Thanks for the clarification!