feeding a bunch of different species

We have 12 going on 13 different species just wanted to see what everyone else uses as there staple diets for these roaches

1. Blatta/Shelfordella Laterlis

2.B.Craniifer

3.B.Discoidalis

4.B.Giganteus

5.E.Sp Ivory

6.E.Posticus

7.G.Portentosa

8.L.Subcincta

9.N.Rhonbifolia

10.A.Tesselata

11.B.Dubia

12.E.Floridana

13 E.Decipiens

all of the Roaches get the chow we use its a grain based chow,oranges,carrots

laterlis,dubia,hissers are on egg crates they only get the things listed above

the other species get the above listed stuff but are housed on two mulch mixes,mixed with leaf litter (oak mostly),and eco earth.they have cuts of a fallen tree,and cork bark

just wondering if theres anything else that will help boost them like lettuces,fruits,veggies,ect we dont use any products like baby food or other heavy liquid products to avoid mold build up,and constant maintenance

thanks mike

• 4 weeks later...

We have 12 going on 13 different species just wanted to see what everyone else uses as there staple diets for these roaches

1. Blatta/Shelfordella Laterlis

2.B.Craniifer

3.B.Discoidalis

4.B.Giganteus

5.E.Sp Ivory

6.E.Posticus

7.G.Portentosa

8.L.Subcincta

9.N.Rhonbifolia

10.A.Tesselata

11.B.Dubia

12.E.Floridana

13 E.Decipiens

all of the Roaches get the chow we use its a grain based chow,oranges,carrots

laterlis,dubia,hissers are on egg crates they only get the things listed above

the other species get the above listed stuff but are housed on two mulch mixes,mixed with leaf litter (oak mostly),and eco earth.they have cuts of a fallen tree,and cork bark

just wondering if theres anything else that will help boost them like lettuces,fruits,veggies,ect we dont use any products like baby food or other heavy liquid products to avoid mold build up,and constant maintenance

thanks mike

The only one of these I've had were Discoid. When I tried feeding them fresh food, it attracted ants and fruit flies. When I had crickets a pet shop boy recommended Tropical Fish Flakes had everything they need for nutrition. Since roaches and crickets are related, I fed my Discoids the flakes and also Fluker's Cricket nutrition supplement powder. They seemed to fair well with both. Fluker's also has a cricket water gell which they also fair well with. A lot easier than keeping cotton balls wet and safer than water dishes.

• 4 weeks later...