Javanica always on the food zone

RaZias

I have seen a female Javanica always in the food zone...sometime ago I have seen a hisser female doing the same.

The female Javanica has found dead over the food...I guess that each time a roach passes all the day on the food zone without eating it might be a sign that it´s sick.

The female Javanica seemed pregnant.

I like how you're tracking your individuals.

My biggest problem has been humidity.

I've lost at least three roaches to bad molts which I attributed to low moisture.

Having a humidifier in the room hasn't really helped - so now I mist them 1 or 2 times a day instead.

Too much moisture can also be harmful - so I'm going on "intuition" now. So far I haven't had any more casualties.

I like how you're tracking your individuals.

My biggest problem has been humidity.

I've lost at least three roaches to bad molts which I attributed to low moisture.

Having a humidifier in the room hasn't really helped - so now I mist them 1 or 2 times a day instead.

Too much moisture can also be harmful - so I'm going on "intuition" now. So far I haven't had any more casualties.

No more casualties good. It's a good virtue also to keep track of individual roaches, if there aren't too many in the colony.