Apple sauce?

Wolfie

I have some leftover apple sauce from making pudding, I wondered about giving the last teaspoonful to the hissers (obviously in tiny blobs), being careful not to let the nymphs get stuck and die. Anybody tried this?

sure can, most veggie and fruit by product is fine!! i saw some where on here, that someone is doing something like this and they said to put over slice of bread, so nymphs wont die! keep us posted, maybe ill try. thanks

sure can, most veggie and fruit by product is fine!! i saw some where on here, that someone is doing something like this and they said to put over slice of bread, so nymphs wont die! keep us posted, maybe ill try. thanks

Spreading over bread makes sense, definitely going to try that, my two nymphs adore apple, I just thought it would be a waste to throw it away when they love it so much!

SHE HAS NYMPHS, SHE WAS WORRID ABOUT THEM. BUT I ALSO USE BOTTLE CAPS FOR FOOD AND I SPRAY THEM DOWN DAILY OR IF IM BUSY JUST EVERY OTHER DAY.

WELL SHE HAS TWO MAYBE SHE DOESNT WANT TO CHANCE IT!!!! MAYBE YOU RITE I DONT KNOW? BUT THERE IS LOTS OF STUFF I DONT KNOW!!!! BUT I LIKE THE BREAD IDEA, ALL OF MY GUYS LIKE THAT STUFF!!!!!!

SORRY COMPUTER IS BROKE CAPLOCKS IS STUCK, ANY IDEAS I THINK MAYBE SOMETHING IS STUCK ON?

JUST KIDDING

I LIKE CAPS I DONT KNOW WHY!!! IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING, WHAT KIND OF ROACHES DO YOU HAVE? IF YOU CARE I HAVE 4 SMALL GROUPS OF BLABERUS, DUBIAS, I ALSO HAVE SOME BASILISKS LIZARDS 1M2F, ONE BEARDED DRAGON, BETTAS 2, 1 PIXIE FROGS

I do only have two tiny nymphs at the moment, they're all I have left since all my adults and nymphs died in the summer. I normally feed them in a little plastic milk top anyway, as they're too teeny to go into my big tank with a proper dish. I'll probably use a toothpick and blob some little bits onto a biscuit or something, since my two have something of a sweet-tooth. It has some nice big apple chunks in it too, so they'll probably have a good chew on those.

WashingtonRedskin1026 - You might want to chill out just a little bit with the capital letters, you might not mean any harm, but quite often typing in full capitals with lots of exclamation marks is considered to be shouting, and some people might find it a little rude.

I LIKE THE CAPS IM SORRY IF PEOPLE DISLIKE THEM BUT YOU CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY ALL THE TIME.....SO PLAESE FORGIVE ME . THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE NYMPHS :)