Banded crickets (Gryllodes sigillatus) care/breeding

specimen24-6

HELLO EASY TO CARE FOR, I THINK THESE ARE THE ONES PETSTUPID PETNO AKA (PETSMART/PETCO) USE THEY LIVE LONG FOR KRICKETS. THEY FEED ON VEGGIES, FRUITS, SAME AS ROACHES, HOMEMADE OR BOUGHT CHOW, GUTLOAD. I LIKE THEM, EASY TO CONTAIN BUT THEY JUMP AS ALL KRICKETS DO! KEEP THEM WARM FOR BEST BREEDING, CHEAP. I LIKE CULTURING DIFFERENT BUGS FOR FUN AND FOOD. HOPE THIS HELPS, BY

YES KEEP THEM WITH PARENTS. HEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE TROPICAL, DEEP SUBSTRATE SO THEY CAN EXCAVATE BIRTHING CHAMBERS, MIST THEM OFTEN. HAVE A HOT SIDE AND A COOLER SIDE. LOTS OF FOOD. TRY NOT TO DISTURB THEM TO MUCH. LOTS OF HIDES I.E. PAPER ROLLS. THIS GUYS ARE CHEAP SO ITS GOOD TO START WITH A BUNCH OF THEM. SO KEEP THEM WARM, LIVE THEM ALONE, FOOD,WATER, HIDES AND THEY WILL DO THE REST.

I've ended up with baby crickets multiple times in both my cricket keeper and in my scorpion tanks, all completely by accident. So long as you have an adult female and an adult male and she has someplace moist to lay eggs (peat moss or cocofiber), you'll most likely end up with little ones in a few weeks. When they're born they look like moving dust, and they can escape from anywhere, I swear! Never had much luck in getting them past about week 3-4, but it was always fun to discover them jumping around. :)

THATS ALWAYS FUN, TO CLEAN OUT A BIG TANK AND FIND SOME TINY BABIES! ANYWAY THIS IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR A FEEDER, OR PET MAYBE? ALSO NYMPHS (BABY INSECTS) NEED A LITTLE EXTRA MORE CARE THEN ADULTS . SMALLER FOOD AND SMALLER HIDES AWAY FROM BUT IN THE SAME CAGE AS ADULTS. THEY ARE SMALL, WHEN I FIRST SAW SOME I WAS UNSURE, JUST LOOKED CLOSER AND SAW A CRICKETS. I ALSO BUY KING WORMS AT THE SAME TIME

Thanks you guys for responding please do tell me more from your guys experience :) I what to here more info also do any of you know if domestic house crickets are harder to care for because I might be going to LA soon and all they have is house crickets also please give me a care sheet for them too.

HELLO, YEAH I LIKE THIS CRICKET. EASY TO BREED. ITS A TOUGH LITTLE BUG! ISNT IT FUN TO BREED DIFFERENT BUGS? I KNOW MY REPTILES LIKE ALL THE DIFFERENT BUGS. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS LET US KNOW CAUSE I LIKE TO HELP! HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!

Hay guys I finally found some eggs in there enclosure now I know that they have been breeding can any one can post pictures I whoud but I don't have a camera and I'm not much of a photographer

Ps: does these cricket remind any one of cave crickets although I never seen these in the wild I have seen these in pictures and videos