Can you co-habit species?

So yesterday I bought 20 adult Dubia roaches for $20 and I am wondering if it is possible/safe to house Madagascar hissing roaches with these Dubias? I ask because if I continue to add a lot of vertical space I could hold a ton more roaches and can probably get the same deal on the hissers as I did on the dubias. They have repti-bark for substrate, and I have an undertank heating pad underneath and plan to keep the surface temp in the cage around 80 F. Heres two pics of their set-up -

post-3059-0-32005100-1395093533_thumb.jpg

When you said that you could add more vertical height, did you mean that you would get the 24in. terrarium? I believe the terrarium is the zoo med brand? I would probably get the larger terrarium before you combine the two species.

Yeah, I wouldn't put the two species together in a terrarium of that size. If you added some cork flats or wood pieces then you could probably put the hissers in there. I don't think that the hissers would eat the dubia nymphs though. You can always try it though. Keep an extra 10 gallon already setup so that you can separate them if needed.

I've had dubia and hissers together in high concentration the hissers got stressed by the large amount of dubia and also the hissers could badly injure dubia. A few hissers and dubia 30 and under between both in 20 or more gallon tank can work but you need plenty of hiding spaces and climbing spaces. The hissers can climb and rest on glass but dubia can't so hiding places are important. Mine is 20 long aquarium