My New Little Devils

I promised myself not to get anymore pets regardless of size or ease of care but i can't let a cheap bargain opportunity to pass by, so here are my newest addition/s?!

These guys will pack a HELL of a tag. Hopefully, Lord please no lol

Tityus stigmurus colony

10155732_657631734296009_1769167450_n.jpg

14546_657631780962671_732536616_n.jpg

10014574_657631804296002_494624030_n.jpg

Sorry about the photos, they're not the best of quality right now :D

I would love to have some of those if their venom wasn't so potent. If it wasn't for that they'd be perfect.

Haha well at least they're not defensive/aggressive at that. They are parthenogenetic also so they're pretty perfect to me :D

Yea and they're pretty prolific and fast growing for a scorpion.

I don't mind scorpions in fact that's one of the reasons I want to move to Arizona (scorps tarantulas lizards snakes) I actually am way more interested in the venomous and poisonous things.

I heard AZ is strict with keeping venomous animals, right?

I heard AZ is strict with keeping venomous animals, right?

So... in AZ if you have a valid hunting license you can keep native non protected venomous snakes. About $34bucks a year and its also required to herp. The venomous laws do not apply to invertebrates at all. You can freely buy death stalkers at a pet shop with out problem. As far as non native snakes you may have rear-fanged snakes other than boomslangs and twig snakes.

Lol my parents would kill me if I brought home a snake (although they don't know I have a Rosie and have plans on getting a Texas Brown and a breeding pair of leopard geckos) but I would want to move their so I can keep my bear die outside in a custom enclosure and keep inverts also :-)

There has not been a need for invert laws. But if something happens and it hits the media it could become problematic for us bug folk. That's why we stress safety and containment.

On a side note: dumb ass drunk guys need to stop getting bit by their rattlers so they don't take away our freedom to keep them.

There's also a religion in the US that holds hots, right? Dunno what they're called but i just watch them on tv, sing and dance with copperheads and rattlers lol

One of them recently died because he got bit and refused treatment.