mystery roach?

fangsalot

I was sent a few roaches with an order of assassin bugs.the seller said they were H.flexivitatta, but i cant find info on them.and no one seems to know what they are.i have 5 nymphs.they seem to like to burrow.any info would be appreciated.

I was sent a few roaches with an order of assassin bugs.the seller said they were H.flexivitatta, but i cant find info on them.and no one seems to know what they are.i have 5 nymphs.they seem to like to burrow.any info would be appreciated.

What would you like to know about them? I have a colony. They are very cool roaches. :)

I have a small colony and a very simple set up. Others may have optimal set ups so they get massive numbers quickly but i just want a ongoing colony. I have them in a sealed tub with Vaseline around the top and a few 1/4 inch air holes. I also have 2 inches of coir as a substrate and keep one end moist. I have a few tiolet paper rolls and a piece of cork bark that they use for hides. I keep them at 75 F and feed them dry kibble dog food. They reproduce well.