My live moss enclosure. Nothing in it yet... Thinking a mantis??

How bout a trio of bark scorpions like R.junceus? :D

I had a Florida bark scorpion, and it was pretty boring to me... Oh! An emperor scorpion might work...

My favorite scorpion was an Israeli Gold... Small and FULL of spunk!

I had a Florida bark scorpion, and it was pretty boring to me... Oh! An emperor scorpion might work...

My favorite scorpion was an Israeli Gold... Small and FULL of spunk!

Florida barks just sits there, emps dig burrows. Carribean blue (R.junceus) are much bigger than most bark scorps and move a lot more but i think they appreciate a bit of dryness. Okay so hmm.. how about asian forest scorps?! They definitely move a lot and will like the humidity paired for the moss :D

But seeing the enclosure, i don't think asian forest scorps will be able to utilize the sticks. How bout a light to non-webbing arboreal tarantula if you're not arachnophobic?

Your enclosure is definitely paradise for a woodland type salamander/newt though

• 2 weeks later...

It's too pretty for a burrowing scorpion! :) They like to redecorate to their tastes, not yours. (Although I'm sure one would love it in there.)

On a side note, is that a 7 gallon bowfront? I could never figure out what to do with mine once I bought it and learned more about fish, so it's been a betta tank for the past 10 years. I love your idea of turning it into a moss terrarium!