Female Dubia Question

I kind of let my roaches go downhill, I started way to many projects at once.I have 10 or more large females and a tone of multiple sized juveniles. Hopefully some TLC and time will help the numbers increase. I may have to buy more.

No i didn't feed them off i was trying to breed up a little starter colony and i didn't keep up with the crystals for some time. Luckily i recovered what i did. These are my 1st roach actually, and i'm enjoying them! I don't have anything to feed them too so I have time. Compared to crickets which i raised, dubia are pretty easy.

I keep mine all in one bin because it seems that the nymphs grow up better. I had at least 2 or 3 batches of babies that didn't grow into second instar for about 2 months but when I put them with the adults they grew quite fast.

Dang! that's along time. I just broke down the other day and spent around $30 to speed up the process. Bought 10 females/5 males, and a mixed assortment of 100 large juveniles. Threw all of those into my container with my other females and juveniles i had. Now i have 3 different breeders genetics. So hopefully i will get a large healthy colony in a few months!