Unidentified malaysian Blattellidae

• 1 year later...

Great photos! :) These are probably the smallest species I have ever seen in person.

Thanks :) These are probably the third smallest species of roach available in the hobby at the moment (first Cariblatta lutea minima,

second Blaberidae sp. "Kenya").

Cool little roaches, can't believe I never saw this thread before! :)

Thanks :) FB had a glitch so the pics were not viewable till I changed the URL so that might be why

So did you check if the males lack styles and if the hind wing has a narrow front field?

I plan on checking that soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lost my entire colony from foolish mistake (closed the lid too tight so they suffocated to death while I was gone for few days) :(

Thank god that I've distributed this species to several people before the tragedy struck. Hopefully i'll be able to acquire this species again in the near future.

Man, that sucks. :( Hope you can re-acquire this species soon.

• 3 months later...

Forgot to give an update on these. I managed to find 3 females that have escaped from my colony (found them in another roach container. lol), and I managed to acquire more from my Alabamian friends whom I've shared this species with. Thanks to my friends I now have fairly large colony again :)