Henschoutedenia flexivitta origins and habitat

Since obtaining a small colony of Henschoutedenia flexivitta, I have been researching their natural habitat and region of origin. I haven't had much luck. Anyone out there have any answers?

• 4 months later...

I have a pair of Henschoutedenia flexivitta (Giant Lobsters) and some pallid roaches (Phoetalia pallida) in an enclosure together. I see new babies in the enclosure, and am trying to determine which species gave birth. The nymphs are about .5 cm long, and they were not there last Thursday, so I think that they are still L1 neonates. This seems too large for the pallids, but this will be first that either species has reproduced for me... thoughts?

(I know, mixed species enclosure, GREAT idea... until you don't know which you have! I just could not justify having a whole jar for 2 roaches (of unknown gender at the time) when I had another species that I wanted to keep in two different places in case I screwed up one group)