Wanted: Hissing roach pics and info

Shaneofall

Hi roach enthusiasts!

I am still building up my hissing roach website @ HissingRoach.Farm and my collection. I am looking for pictures and adding content when I can. Please let me know what you think, and offer any pics or advice. I have worked with a couple gecko geneses in the past, and for some reason sticking with a genus, class or group of animals is the most fulfilling.

Though new and still learning about roaches, I hope to make a positive impact on the community and show these magnificent creatures in the most appealing way, as we know the rest of the world gets grossed out. So trying to gather pictures and information that reflect that.

To encourage the help, please offer any information on what you have for sale and I can add to my site, then redirect customers to you.

Beautiful site, I'd be willing to let you use some of my pictures!

Hi Inkie, you can email me zipped pics or shared from dropbox, whatever you have. I would also consider an "Other Roaches" for sale section, but will need pics and a short info to add them.

RomanBuck, I believe I have that mix too! I have proven that Wide-horns did get introduced from the seller, and based on color I believe Tigers.

If I just send you jpegs is that ok? I will remove the "InkiesBugs.com" text at the bottom of the images, but I would like to be credited somewhere on the page for the pictures so that no one steals them.

But my hybrids are special lol. They have 3 species in them. G. portentosa x grandidiri x oblongota and I am the only one (that I know of) that has these.

Mine are a mashup of three or more species as well. After my oblongonota colony collapsed early this summer, I threw what was left in with my other hybrids that were believed to be portentosa and grandidieri and they've all been happy making babies ever since. All gromphadorhina species are fertile with each other - that's why it's so important to never house them together. It's not that no one else can make them, it's that no one wants to have them because it becomes a risk to the pure lines that can't easily be replaced with pure wild stock. My first roaches were hybrids when I bought them, so I just went with it and use them for feeders.