Ceuthophilus gracilipes apalachicolae

Cariblatta lutea

What a beautiful animal!!

Omg it is sooo big! I am breeding a species of cave cricket, and they are TINY compared to this beast! Are they easy to care for?

Saw these on Kyle's site, very probably going to have to grab some sometime. I mean, I've had Ceuthophilus before and they were fun... but at around twice the size they should be much better! How many do you have?

What a beautiful animal!!

Thanks, and indeed. Markings on adults are beautiful to look at :)

The legs.... *shutters*

You should buy some so you won't have to fear those legs. LOL

That is a very nice female!

Thanks, and ya. It was the biggest and prettiest one I had :)

Omg it is sooo big! I am breeding a species of cave cricket, and they are TINY compared to this beast! Are they easy to care for?

So far, these guys have been the easiest species I've kept :)

Saw these on Kyle's site, very probably going to have to grab some sometime. I mean, I've had Ceuthophilus before and they were fun... but at around twice the size they should be much better! How many do you have?

You should totally buy some! I received around 11 nymphs from Kyle :)

ya, super cool. Thanks for sharing. Can you do a post describing their enclosure and care?

I'll have to pass and let Kyle answer this one since I failed at breeding (all of my WC females had horsehair worms inside). I got the babies from Kyle couple of months ago and I've been keeping them like roaches, yet they seem to be doing well :)