Best Food..??

Posted by Leila on 5/6/2006, 6:56 am, in reply to "Best Food..??"

Since u only have a couple, u could go to a pet store and ask for some dog or cat food samples, which would last you for a long time, and if you got a few types you could let the roaches pick. Mine don't seem to prefer one specific food, they are getting purina veterinary diets canine pediatric at the moment. They really don't seem to care for cheap cat foods like whiskas though.

Posted by butchbugs on 5/7/2006, 8:50 pm, in reply to "Re: Best Food..??"

mailto:butchbugs@yahoo.com

hi i give my roachs some roach food bought from blaberus but i allso give them some slice potato and carrot and some cooked chicken for extra protein but i am wondering about smoked sliced chopped pressed cooked thin sliiced carl budding chicken or uther sandwitch meat

Posted by aquanut on 5/11/2006, 6:40 pm, in reply to "Re: Best Food..??"

mailto:aquanut@cableone.net

i offer different brands, they seem to get bored with one type. Mine like cheap cat food! I just pick those with a high protein content. I also offer a variety of fish food, they seem to like any kind (its very high in protein to balance the lower protein dog food). Mine will eat most any produce with gusto. They love cooked burger and meatloaf but not bologna.