housing germans

A few months ago, someone on the forum mentioned some crates they have at Walmart that would be better for housing the roaches than tanks. Can anyone think of what these would be?

Hmmm... Crates... The only thing that comes to mind are egg flates (egg crates)... I house my large colony in a 1/2 gallon tub that has a tight snap on lid with a hole on the side with extremely fine mesh/cloth that they cant get through... Hope that helps :).

Hmmm... Crates... The only thing that comes to mind are egg flates (egg crates)... I house my large colony in a 1/2 gallon tub that has a tight snap on lid with a hole on the side with extremely fine mesh/cloth that they cant get through... Hope that helps :).

I have German. You think the holes would be tiny enough for the nymphs not to get through?

Well thanks. Anyway, those sound self-made. But someone here on the forum new of some escape-proof containers that Walmart sells. Plastic I believe. Unfortunately, it was many months ago and don't remember who. Maybe at was Razias but he lives in France I'm pretty sure. Hopefully, the person will see

this.