Cleaning leaves?

OH BEAT ME BY TWO SECONDS! You win this time @Hisserdude!

Ha. Haha. Muhahahahahah! :D Told ya I would be ready, my rapid typing and psychic skills have improved greatly since then, all in preparation for this moment! :lol:

Ha. Haha. Muhahahahahah! :D Told ya I would be ready, my rapid typing and psychic skills have improved greatly since then, all in preparation for this moment! :lol:

I'm glad to see you have been training. Soon you'll be as fast of a replier (replier?) as I!

I'm glad to see you have been training. Soon you'll be as fast of a replier (replier?) as I!

Well it seems I have already surpassed you, so now it is you who will have to catch up to me! :P

Not quite. I have a 2-1 record against you! (This discussion could go on for hours, couldn't it?)

Ah, I see your point, I'll just have to keep trying then! So watch your back! :ph34r: (And yes, it could! :lol:).

I would put leaves, sticks, or whatever in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. I've done that before with no problems. Just make sure you have it in or on a metal container. Anything touching the oven elements can catch fire. Of course you would keep an eye on things and always have a fire extinguisher near by any time you use an oven or stove top.

Thats a great point about the fact spraying doesnt happen in winter. We have had a wet year so im feeling much better about them. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

My pleasure. I had to ponder to prevent you from having to run with a dog behind your butt in a private forest. :lol:

if anymone wants clean hardwood leaves from a chemical free forest let me know. northern maine is mostly commercial forest. they cut every 20 yrs. or so but besides thinning theres no chemicals put on the trees. and its so cold up here pests are nonexistant. we don't even have ticks!