Loboptera Mini Vivarium (8 Inch Cube)

post-9969-0-22716900-1462658905_thumb.jpg

Here's a picture of my planted Vivarium that houses my co!only of Loboptera decipiens. The Vivarium is custom made to my own design, it is an 8 Inch Cube. The lighting is a TMC 400 MINI TILE with four LED bulbs.The rig is at full power, and is on from 1.15PM until 10.15PM. The plants are watered by hand every day. On the left hand side is Sedum album, and behind the wood is Delospermum species. The leaf litter is Beech Tree.

post-9969-0-22716900-1462658905_thumb.jpg

Here's a picture of my planted Vivarium that houses my co!only of Loboptera decipiens. The Vivarium is custom made to my own design, it is an 8 Inch Cube. The lighting is a TMC 400 MINI TILE with four LED bulbs.The rig is at full power, and is on from 1.15PM until 10.15PM. The plants are watered by hand every day. On the left hand side is Sedum album, and behind the wood is Delospermum species. The leaf litter is Beech Tree.

Haha, your roaches are living in luxury man, that's a very nice enclosure! :D

post-9969-0-98999800-1462712516_thumb.jpgpost-9969-0-75732600-1462712560_thumb.jpg

Some shots of the roaches themselves.

Beautiful, hope the continue to do well for you! :D

Thanks. Looking at an adult feeding right now . . . somehow the simplicity of the markings mix with the glossy black and small size, so that I can't help but think of them as little living jewels . . . Yowzer! I need to get out more!!!

All the best from Bill. :D

Wow, that's a heck of an enclosure! Beautifully set up and I'm sure the roaches love it!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, they mean a lot to me coming from such admirable roach keepers as yourselves.

Many thanks from Bill. :D