Stupid Computer "Updates"...

Hisserdude

Tried to get on my computer to blog earlier and it had to restart and "Update" windows, which takes hours and doesn't seem to actually do anything really. Anyone else think those updates are stupid? It's been well over half an hour and it is only 25% done doing whatever it's doing.

If you're not using windows 10 you can disable the updates.

If you're not using windows 10 you can disable the updates.

Unfortunately I am using windows 10. After a couple of hours, it finally updated, and nothing happened. No new features were updated that I can see. <_<

Unfortunately I am using windows 10. After a couple of hours, it finally updated, and nothing happened. No new features were updated that I can see. <_<

It was likely security and bug fixes. Windows 10 seems to be more like a beta operating system. Lots of issues.

It was likely security and bug fixes. Windows 10 seems to be more like a beta operating system. Lots of issues.

Yeah but once it updated it told me that there were several "new features that we would like to show you", and there are none. Windows is messed up.

I've been trying to put off updating to Windows 10 for as long as possible. The computer I have now isn't great (not due to Windows, Lenovo just didn't have a great product), but I'm not looking forward to all the nonsense I'll have to put up with when I get a new one in a year or two.