Entomophagous Mold?

Tenevanica

I was doing maintainance on my Parcoblatta divisa enclosure, when I noticed that one of the nymphs had died, and it had little white spots all over its body. The spots resembled some kind of mold. I removed the carcass, but I noticed that one of my living specimens has a few small white spots on its body. It appears to be healthy, but I'm worried that it's some kind of entomophagous fungi that's killing my roaches. If another roach dies like this, I'm moving them to a new enclosure with different substrate. What do you guys think I should do?

Got pics? Are the spots fuzzy? Usually with the entomophagus mold I've seen, you don't see many sign of the fungus until your roach dies, perhaps yours is a different variety. I would definitely separate all the roaches from each other and see what happens, keeping them together will only spread the fungus around.

Got pics? Are the spots fuzzy? Usually with the entomophagus mold I've seen, you don't see many sign of the fungus until your roach dies, perhaps yours is a different variety. I would definitely separate all the roaches from each other and see what happens, keeping them together will only spread the fungus around.

The spots aren't fuzzy. They're a matte color. It looks like thin splotches of beeswax were dripped onto its thorax. I'll try to get pictures later.

The spots aren't fuzzy. They're a matte color. It looks like thin splotches of beeswax were dripped onto its thorax. I'll try to get pictures later.

Hmm, that sounds very weird, not at all like the other entomophagus fungi I have heard of. I wonder if it is something else...

Hmm, that sounds very weird, not at all like the other entomophagus fungi I have heard of. I wonder if it is something else...

That's entirely possible. I just kind of assumed it was a fungus because I have no idea what else it could be.