Hola and Hi from Spain

Hi everyone ?☀️? (Two trees and a sun emoji if they don't appear!)

I'm Dave and I'm from the UK but I've been living and working in Spain since 2002.

When I lived in the UK, I used to breed lizards, snakes, rodents and some insects.

At the end of 2015, I bought 4 leopard geckos and 3 bearded dragons.

I quickly discovered that pet shops here are not very reliable suppliers of live foods so I decided to start breeding crickets, tenebrios and zophobas.

Now I also have dubias and red runners breeding.

I'm still waiting for the chopardis to produce offspring.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some very useful tips from reading posts on this site and maybe post any doubts I have so others can share their ideas or possible solutions.

I'll probably get in to posting mode on Sunday - have a pleasant weekend!

Welcome to the roach forum! :)

You'll soon find that this hobby is just as interesting as the reptile hobby, and I'm sure you will eventually get interested in some of the pet species.

BTW, "Shelfordella tartara" is a synonym, the correct name for that species is Shelfordella lateralis, though many people still use the old name Blatta lateralis.

I look forward to seeing your posts, and I hope we can be of assistance with any problems you experience. :D