E. javanica in South Africa

Hi there,

I am looking to get some E. Javanica. But I reside in South Africa. Does anyone know if there are some available(I found nothing yet) or of someone who will be willing to ship to S.A.(without a large minimum order, I'm only looking for the javanica)? Please bear in mind that one USD = +-14.5 ZAR.

Sorry about all the conditions. Thank you in advance for the help!

We have some E. javanica for sale and are willing to ship. How many are you looking to buy? We are willing to cut the price greatly on the javanicas in order for you to afford the cost of shipping plus we will ship with extras. Let us know on how many you are looking to buy so we can calculate the shipping and we can proceed from there.

I have Oxyhaloa deusta, and Pycnoscelus sp. "South Africa", and I used to have a species of Hostilia. There are some major legal restrictions on A. Fusca... Nice species though. There are a few species I am looking into though.

I have Oxyhaloa deusta, and Pycnoscelus sp. "South Africa", and I used to have a species of Hostilia. There are some major legal restrictions on A. Fusca... Nice species though. There are a few species I am looking into though.

Very cool, you got some nice species over there! (Escpecially the Hostilia, would love to own some of those!) :) That's too bad about the Aptera fusca, are they endangered?

I knew there had to be some reason a. fusca isnt here its way to pretty for people not to raise. All the pics i saw said it was in a national park must have a small range. Have you ever posted pics of the Hostilia spieces on here? Did a brief google looks like a neat genus. :)

The thing with A. Fusca is, it's considered a heritage species... And, in the Western Cape you can't legally keep any invertebrates.

Hostilia are extremely interesting!!! The females shelter their young in a concavity in their abdomens. Amazing species.