Parasitization!

Hey guys!

Check out this my new blog post to find out about the unfortunate and creepy way my Asbolus laevis passed away!

http://allaboutinsectsblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/parasitization.html

That's an aedeagus, aka its genital. lol

Yeah, that's what I pointed out on his blog lol! Hopefully the beetle was already dead or dying before he pulled it out. :wacko: Probably was though, can't imagine why that stuff would be dangling out like that otherwise.

That's an aedeagus, aka its genital. lol

Yea, now I know. LOL

Yeah, that's what I pointed out on his blog lol! Hopefully the beetle was already dead or dying before he pulled it out. :wacko: Probably was though, can't imagine why that stuff would be dangling out like that otherwise.

I deleted the post, it sounds like animal cruelty now! :unsure: Yea, it was dying, it was only slightly twitching its legs the day I noticed it like that, and then the next day(when I pulled it out) its legs twitched a few times but was otherwise extremely close to death.

Yea, now I know. LOL

I deleted the post, it sounds like animal cruelty now! :unsure: Yea, it was dying, it was only slightly twitching its legs the day I noticed it like that, and then the next day(when I pulled it out) its legs twitched a few times but was otherwise extremely close to death.

Ah well, it was probably at death's door, which may have been why the genetailia were sticking out. Not much you could have done for him anyway. :( Sorry for your loss.

Ah well, it was probably at death's door, which may have been why the genetailia were sticking out. Not much you could have done for him anyway. :( Sorry for your loss.

Thanks, at least I have one more A.laevis.