Thanks to many Roachforum Members: For the Love of Cockroaches

Allpet Roaches

• 2 months later...

Agreed, just got my copy today as an early birthday present and it's a beautiful piece! You put in an incredible amount of work for it and it shows throughout the book. An excellent addition to my invert library!

• 6 months later...
On 8/23/2016 at 5:04 PM, Allpet Roaches said:

Thanks to a number of members we now have a pretty cool book on keeping pet cockroaches of the size (coffee table) and quality (hardcover and color pics) these fantastic pets deserve.

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Cockroaches-Husbandry-Biology-Blattodea/dp/1616463368

Thanks!!

Yup it's a great books, for only a few days added wait and ordering it from Bugs in Cyberspace, you can get an autographed copy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is the table of contents available for viewing somewhere? 

Besides general curiosity - I would like to know if/how well the book covers the Panesthinae species (other than Macropanesthia).

Thank you :)

On 9/6/2017 at 11:28 PM, DPO said:

Is the table of contents available for viewing somewhere? 

Besides general curiosity - I would like to know if/how well the book covers the Panesthinae species (other than Macropanesthia).

Thank you :)

The list of species includes experiences with a few Panesthia species in addition to Macropanesthia but does not go into detail on panesthiinae taxonomy or list every species and subspecies. The table of contents is not broken down into genera or subfamilies.

11 hours ago, Allpet Roaches said:

The list of species includes experiences with a few Panesthia species in addition to Macropanesthia but does not go into detail on panesthiinae taxonomy or list every species and subspecies. The table of contents is not broken down into genera or subfamilies.

Sounds great! Looking forward to getting my hands on it :)

• 1 year later...

My wife got somewhat upset when she saw this book sitting on my pile of stuff.  She reads Chinese... GREAT BOOK!  I haven't read a lot of it but was stunned how much detailed info I found when I did look for something.