Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cariblatta lutea

Armadillidium sp. "Montenegro" and Androniscus dentiger care?

33 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, jared said:

Charles was the one selling them, yep. 

Ya, turns out the $50 ones were also Charles's price and he raised up the price recently due to low reproduction rate of this species

Ugh...I made a grave mistake :(

Been busy with school work for the past few days so i haven't been able to move the Montenegros to new enclosure nor provide wood and leaves for them. Yesterday when I checked on them I saw 2 dead specimens and 1 dying adult! I panicked and got woods and leaves from local arboretum. When I added the wood and leaves the Montenegros went crazy and started devouring wood like a piranha! Looks like the 2 that died starved to death :(

Shoot, sorry to hear you lost a couple! Good thing you checked and got them fed.

4 hours ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Been busy with school work for the past few days so i haven't been able to move the Montenegros to new enclosure nor provide wood and leaves for them. Yesterday when I checked on them I saw 2 dead specimens and 1 dying adult! I panicked and got woods and leaves from local arboretum. When I added the wood and leaves the Montenegros went crazy and started devouring wood like a piranha! Looks like the 2 that died starved to death :(

Yikes, sorry to hear that man, really hope the remaining individuals do better and reproduce for you soon!

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, pannaking22 said:

Shoot, sorry to hear you lost a couple! Good thing you checked and got them fed.

Yep. Hopefully the crisis has been averted

6 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

Yikes, sorry to hear that man, really hope the remaining individuals do better and reproduce for you soon!

1 person likes this

On 11/2/2016 at 9:35 AM, Cariblatta lutea said:

Alan what kind of wood are you feeding your Montenegros?

15 hours ago, dactylus said:

Alan what kind of wood are you feeding your Montenegros?

I used to give mine oak. I no longer give any wood to them since they don't seem to need it

1 person likes this