Can someone please ID this for me?

Kay

33 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Looks like a Periplaneta nymph to me, they are often found indoors but usually only breed outside. :)

Best answer ever!  If I have a single fear, it is cockroaches (I know that I am in the wrong forum, but I needed to ask the experts).  Feeling much better.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Looks like P. fuliginosa

This was the other option that I was considering.  The cockroach really looked reddish brown in person.  It photographed a bit dark.  Does the nymph normally have a yellow band on it?

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Best answer ever!  If I have a single fear, it is cockroaches (I know that I am in the wrong forum, but I needed to ask the experts).  Feeling much better.

No problem, happy to help! :) And FYI, not all roaches look like the pest species, take this guy for example:

T.ole%25231.JPG

How can you be scared of that cutie? :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

No problem, happy to help! :) And FYI, not all roaches look like the pest species, take this guy for example:

T.ole%25231.JPG

How can you be scared of that cutie? :P

Ha!  Does he scurry quickly and have long antenna?   Roaches are seriously my one and only fear.

I can even handle roaches in the wild.  However I want to burn down our house when one comes inside.  Totally rational. I know.  Thank you for your help!