Some Roaches

Nadine83

5 hours ago, All About Insects said:

Very nice! :) Who'd you get them from?

theinvertshop.com I also got a few regular tiger hissers. They look good and all of them showed up alive. 

• Like 1

Here are some new Javanica Roaches that arrived on Wednesday. However I  woke up this morning and found some babies in the cage :). Now if only my Madagascar roaches and Dubia roaches would spring out a few babies. Hopefully sometime soon, few breeders look like they are about ready to pop any day now.

thumbnail_IMG_0233.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0204.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Congrats on the baby E.javanica, hope they do well for you! :)

Thanks I hope so too. I like them.. the Javanicas and Tigers are pets. The Madagascar and  Dubia are feeders. (Well some of the Madagascar hissers are, not all. The Roaches I paid money for I keep to breed/pets, the babies on the other hand... I have a hungry turtle and frogs. ) Anyway, I'm happy. I have a few more species arriving along with some fresh breeders around April/May. That should keep me occupied for a while. In the mean time, I'm on the hunt for some dwarf hissers. (Elliptorhina Chopardi) :P

26 minutes ago, Nadine83 said:

Thanks I hope so too. I like them.. the Javanicas and Tigers are pets. The Madagascar and  Dubia are feeders. (Well some of the Madagascar hissers are, not all. The Roaches I paid money for I keep to breed/pets, the babies on the other hand... I have a hungry turtle and frogs. ) Anyway, I'm happy. I have a few more species arriving along with some fresh breeders around April/May. That should keep me occupied for a while. In the mean time, I'm on the hunt for some dwarf hissers. (Elliptorhina Chopardi) :P

Yeah, the Madagascar hissers are very prolific, hard to not use them as feeders eventually. Sounds like you are off to a great start in the hobby, hope you can find some E.chopardi soon! (I think Roachcrossing should have them available). :)

12 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Yeah, the Madagascar hissers are very prolific, hard to not use them as feeders eventually. Sounds like you are off to a great start in the hobby, hope you can find some E.chopardi soon! (I think Roachcrossing should have them available). :)

Thanks there are a few places I have in mind. I might get small groups from multiple areas. Time will tell.