Some of my roaches

KatsKreations

Heh heh . . . You buy a few roaches one day, then three months down the line your house is full of deli tubs, zip lock boxes etc . . . Every trip to the woods you see what's there to procure for those Polyphaga nymphs. Welcome to the club. 

All the best from Bill. :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bufo Bill said:

Heh heh . . . You buy a few roaches one day, then three months down the line your house is full of deli tubs, zip lock boxes etc . . . Every trip to the woods you see what's there to procure for those Polyphaga nymphs. Welcome to the club. 

All the best from Bill. :D

shhh, hub already wants to know how there are so many bugs in the house!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. I am jealous becuase of the Macropanesthia rhinoceros! :P Thats a species that is almost impossible to get in my country :(

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, IceRoach said:

Wow. I am jealous becuase of the Macropanesthia rhinoceros! :P Thats a species that is almost impossible to get in my country :(

Actually, she doesn't have Macropanesthia... Which roach did you think was M.rhinoceros?

46 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Actually, she doesn't have Macropanesthia... Which roach did you think was M.rhinoceros?

The second one.

3 minutes ago, IceRoach said:

The second one.

Just a Eublaberus posticus nymph, I can definitely see the resemblance though! If they didn't have the wingbuds, two spots on the pronotum(which are barely visible in the pic), and had slightly shorter antennae, they would pretty much be identical to M.rhinoceros. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KatsKreations said:

The second one in the first group of photos is 

Headlamp Roach

Eublaberus sp. “Pantanal”  

Oops! Guess I was wrong.lol