Roach Discord server?

Ninny

Is there any sort of roach Discord server out there? I think it would be cool to have a server dedicated to chatting about roaches. If there isnt one yet, maybe I or some other people can make one!

For those who dont know what Discord is, it's like skype, but you can have different chat channels for discussing different things, and voice channels too. (Sorry if this makes no sense lol, I'm bad at explaining) 

Cool idea. I personally prefer Skype over Discord (due to me using an old version of Discord and me hating it, I've refused to use it again lol.). I could possibly try Discord again for a roach server :P

Haha nice I like the idea of a fat tail gecko named discord one of the meanest geckos I ever meet was a fat tail. Of course my association with discord is the character from my lil pony...I watch a lot of cartoons.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lovebugfarm said:

Haha nice I like the idea of a fat tail gecko named discord one of the meanest geckos I ever meet was a fat tail. Of course my association with discord is the character from my lil pony...I watch a lot of cartoons.

Lol yeah, Discord is probably my favorite character from MLP:FIM, so every time I see this thread (or the word Discord), I'm reminded of him! :lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Lol yeah, Discord is probably my favorite character from MLP:FIM, so every time I see this thread (or the word Discord), I'm reminded of him! :lol:

All my geckos are my little pony names.  Have you seen the big discord funco pop?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KatsKreations said:

All my geckos are my little pony names.  Have you seen the big discord funco pop?

That's funny lol! :D I don't think I've seen the large Discord one, but I do have a mini pop figurine of him, along with Rainbow Dash and Derpy/Ditzy. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...