Small roach colony recommendation

I am wanting a smaller species, I currently keep dubia and blaberus hybrid. Will be pet with a secondary purpose of feeding mourning geckos (small lizards) 
I've been looking at the little kenyan (Blaberidae sp. "Kenya") or the red runner ( Blatta lateralis) 
Wondering if anyone could recommend one or the other. Or I should get both and see what works best for me. Or do you recommend a different species all together.
Thanks

I'd say the little Kenyans would be good for mourning geckos. Adults don't even reach 1/2" in length and they reproduce very readily. Nymphs would work pretty well for young geckos too (approximately fruit fly sized). Red runner newborns would be small enough, but I believe they would get too big quickly and not be all that usable. You also have to work with ooths if you have red runners, as opposed to the "live" birth from the little Kenyans. I like watching my little Kenyan colony as well, it's interesting watching the adults and nymphs moving about. I personally couldn't stand my red runner colony when I had it, but I know a lot of people would recommend them as the top feeder. 

2 hours ago, KatsKreations said:

My start other than dubias was from Kyle.

Whoops got the roach sites mixed up, I ordered from cape cod roaches, figured they're closer to NY, hopefully faster transit.

3 hours ago, NeverLift said:

I went ahead and placed an order from cape cod roaches... 25 red runners,25 little kenyans, a dozen ivory heads and a dozen red flour beetles. Wish me luck!

A good mix! Enjoy them!

• Like 1

They made it to me in less then  24 hours in shipping. Initial observations, Wow the little kenyans are small! Wow the turkish are fast! The ivory heads are pretty, super shiny nymphs and the one adult I got in the mix is not quite as big as I thought they would be.