Bantua sp - from Namibia

histrio

I hope too...now we found the name of sp... I have the confirmation that they cannot burrows; one is falling down in a small hole in sand i have made, it was unable to go out .... They really like to climb on rock, wood, glass...

9 minutes ago, histrio said:

I hope too...now we found the name of sp... I have the confirmation that they cannot burrows; one is falling down in a small hole in sand i have made, it was unable to go out .... They really like to climb on rock, wood, glass...

Yeah, so it appears the climbing behavior they were exhibiting may be normal, they certainly aren't burrowers at least like Pilema or Cyrtotria. :) So overall, they seem to be doing pretty good in captivity, let's hope you can get some offspring from them!! :D

15 minutes ago, histrio said:

i'm confident...and the 2 others breeders who breed them are experimented with cockroaches. 

Indeed, hopefully they'll become established in culture in Europe, and then maybe the US.... :D