Panchlora sp. "Speckled"

On 2017-6-21 at 2:00 PM, wizentrop said:

@Hisserdude @WarrenB I do ship internationally. By the way, I think BugNation is dead now - it's gone.

Ah! Then I'll have to see if I have the funds and facilities. (I have to admit, the unknowns of importation unsettle me a little.)

BugNation... yeah. One of the first ports of call when I got back into this occupation. There were a couple of unpleasant surprises waiting for me, and finding that forum a ghost town was one of them. From what I gather, has activity moved onto facebook?

On 6/21/2017 at 2:00 PM, wizentrop said:

By the way, I think BugNation is dead now - it's gone.

Do you mean bugnation.co.uk? Or another (US based?) BugNation site? If it's the UK one, I can get to the forum web site (http://www.bugnation.co.uk) and there have been people posting on there recently (including today), although I don't think it's a very well used forum as the posts don't often get answered and are quite few and far between. So if you mean "dead" in the sense of unused then maybe that's true, but the web site is certainly still there.

18 minutes ago, BlattaAnglicana said:

Do you mean bugnation.co.uk? Or another (US based?) BugNation site? If it's the UK one, I can get to the forum web site (http://www.bugnation.co.uk) and there have been people posting on there recently (including today), although I don't think it's a very well used forum as the posts don't often get answered and are quite few and far between. So if you mean "dead" in the sense of unused then maybe that's true, but the web site is certainly still there.

Oh, weird, I couldn't access it previously, but your link works. :) Glad it's still up!

• 3 months later...

My nymphs are already maturing, I've got a few adult males ATM, and at least one female now! :D Here are some pictures of my female, it's really hard to capture the coloration of females of this species properly, I'd say the first photo in this batch is the best. At least you can easily see the pretty red-orange and black antennae! (Perfect for Halloween!).

PanchloraSpeckled%252310.JPG

PanchloraSpeckled%252312.JPG

PanchloraSpeckled%252313.JPG

These photos make her look rather yellowish, though she really is more of a very pale green color. 

• Like 1

I’d love to trade for these if anyone has any to trade :D

Just now, Redmont said:

I’d love to trade for these if anyone has any to trade :D

@wizentrop should have them available, don't know if he wants to trade for them though. He does sell them at a pretty affordable price if trading doesn't work out! ;)