Radio Interview

Peter Clausen

Celebrate Earth Day with me on Empire State Reptiles Live (internet radio). I'll be on the show this Saturday at 3:30 PM, PST (6:30 PM, EST). I guess they're going to interview me about my experiences in the pet bug hobby and if people call in we'll take calls.

Listen here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/esrlive/2017/04/22/empire-state-reptiles-live-with-peter-clausen

safe_image.php?d=AQAwhSkpVSQ8bme3&w=487&
  • Like 3

Haha, as much as I'd love to, I'm very awkward at talking to people IRL, even on a phone. And then there's the fact that I don't even have a phone. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hisserdude said:

Haha, as much as I'd love to, I'm very awkward at talking to people IRL, even on a phone. And then there's the fact that I don't even have a phone. :P

Same here, that's why I wanted you to call in. lol When I saw Kyle at the expo, I told him that I was "All About Insects from the forums" forgetting that he hadn't been on the forums in years, he thought to himself "Who the heck is this kid?" and then responded, "Well, it's nice that you could make it down here". :lol:

It seems that everybody has a phone nowadays (even toddlers), I actually just got mine this year, but only use to communicate with my mom......us invert enthusiasts are weird people. :P 

Yeah, I'm kind of an introvert, and I find it really hard to talk to adults, (even though I'll technically be one next year...). I don't have a phone since there's really no one I'd talk to on it, at least no one I couldn't just email, so there's really no point to have one. Of course, now I kinda wish I had one, as it would be cool to call into this radio thing...

1 hour ago, Hisserdude said:

Yeah, I'm kind of an introvert, and I find it really hard to talk to adults, (even though I'll technically be one next year...). I don't have a phone since there's really no one I'd talk to on it, at least no one I couldn't just email, so there's really no point to have one. Of course, now I kinda wish I had one, as it would be cool to call into this radio thing...

I'm just the opposite, I find it very hard to talk to people my own age, and famous people. ;) In fact, I nearly passed out giving a speech on why arthropods should be kept as pets to my class a few days ago. lol

Well, I still like the idea of a phone since you get to physically speak with people that you might not normally be able to (for me, it's my mom's side of the family that lives in Canada), but I see your point. 

On 4/20/2017 at 1:57 AM, All About Insects said:

I'm just the opposite, I find it very hard to talk to people my own age, and famous people. ;) In fact, I nearly passed out giving a speech on why arthropods should be kept as pets to my class a few days ago. lol

Well, I still like the idea of a phone since you get to physically speak with people that you might not normally be able to (for me, it's my mom's side of the family that lives in Canada), but I see your point. 

Oh man I would die if I had to give a speech, I'm not a good public speaker! :lol:

Yeah, true, still though, I prefer typing to talking anyway.

8 hours ago, Peter Clausen said:

How do you guys play Pokemon if you don't have a phone? I just got my Scizor the other day.

I've never played Pokémon in any form lol! :P

I enjoyed it when you were able to speak your mind on things, like looking at the new bug in your house and thinking $3. :D That really helps to illustrate your personality, which is what interviews are for. I thought your interviewer also seemed interested in what you were telling him - like he could appreciate your views - and that further added to the interview.

• Like 1