Wild caught roaches

Went out collecting today and caught some roaches! Was not easy, about one in every 10 rocks I flipped had one under it and they are so tiny and quick to get away. I got 4 large, 5 small, and two ootheca.  They don't seem to be able to climb plastic. I'm guessing there some sort of Parcoblatta or Blatta orientalis.  Any info you could provide will help. My questions are, do you know what species they are? Are the larger ones nymphs or adults? Do the ootheca look viable and how do I get them to hatch? Thanks 
IMG_1503_zpsvatk5psn.jpg
IMG_1525_zpsaotishs2.jpg
IMG_1504_zps3sngttvw.jpg
IMG_1509_zpsaf0zqvzl.jpg
IMG_1524_zpsrpwgaq8a.jpg
IMG_1523_zps3uwpl6ct.jpg

10 minutes ago, Xenoblatta said:

Hello NeverLift!

Nice bugs... It's necessary to know the locality where you collected them :-)

I thought it was displayed below my name/avatar. Westchester, New York, USA, Earth.

Parcoblatta, my guess is P.virginica, @Cariblatta lutea would know for sure. Can't tell if the ooths have hatched or not, just keep them on moist substrate and hope for the best, you can keep them in with the roaches to save space. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hisserdude said:

Parcoblatta, my guess is P.virginica, @Cariblatta lutea would know for sure. Can't tell if the ooths have hatched or not, just keep them on moist substrate and hope for the best, you can keep them in with the roaches to save space. :)

I 2nd Hisserdude's ID. Those are undoubtedly P. virginica. All the ones in the pics are nymphs. 

• Like 2

On 22/4/2017 at 9:44 PM, NeverLift said:

I thought it was displayed below my name/avatar. Westchester, New York, USA, Earth.

Well, that's your location... "Wild" is much bigger than that and you could travel to catch roaches anywhere :lol:

On 23/4/2017 at 0:08 AM, Cariblatta lutea said:

I 2nd Hisserdude's ID. Those are undoubtedly P. virginica. All the ones in the pics are nymphs. 

On 22/4/2017 at 10:41 PM, Hisserdude said:

Yep, looks like P.virginiana... but P.pennsylvanica nymphs aren't similar too? 

Wouldn't be better to wait for adults or there are some characters to distinguish those nymphs?