Which feeder?

Randomjoe

According to roachcrossing, Parcoblatta fulvescens is a good (prolific) feeder, though they can climb and males can fly. Also, they're much smaller than S. lateralis (18mm vs 30mm), so that may be good or bad depending on your needs. The climbing may prove to be a headache in feeding your tarantulas, unless they are arboreal.

21 hours ago, Skyvie said:

According to roachcrossing, Parcoblatta fulvescens is a good (prolific) feeder, though they can climb and males can fly. Also, they're much smaller than S. lateralis (18mm vs 30mm), so that may be good or bad depending on your needs. The climbing may prove to be a headache in feeding your tarantulas, unless they are arboreal.

Well only the adults can climb, the nymphs lack any climbing ability whatsoever. :) I have this species, and I can say that they are definitely quite prolific!

6 hours ago, Randomjoe said:

Thanks for the answers. I was reading on Roach Crossing that P. fulvescens don't burrow. Do other Parcoblatta burrow like P divisa and P. lata?

None of the Parcoblatta species burrow, but they may take advantage of large particles of loose substrate and hide under them when disturbed.