DIY Modified Sterilite Gasket Tubs from Target

Yeah, I really like them. I love having a rack of consistent bins! Do you have hissers or orange heads in these bins? Actually, CodeWilster, I think I saw you sell these species, do you keep them in the gasket bins too? Any recommendations for how many vents for these species? They are both pretty low maintenance, but now that I'm setting everything up, I have this odd desire for everything to be perfect. I'm sure that doesn't happen to anyone else. (sarcasm)

Looking at other setups, and ptanner's suggestions, I think I will go with the top mounted vents. Seems much easier to install too.

• 1 month later...

Beautiful job on that gasket tub. Unfortunately we don't have any target stores where I live. I did manage to order one from Walmart, although they are expensive if you buy them there. I presently have five Hissers and am waiting for some more to arrive in the mail. Anyway goodbye Vaseline! . I have always found it a pain to deal with. Good luck to all you roach people out there.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...